Welcome to Syresham Church of England Primary School
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Covid-19 Update
You will all be aware that Covid-19 restrictions ended on 24 February 2022 and we have now moved to the stage of ‘Living with Covid’. The full range of advice for living with COVID-19 can be found here
As a school, we will be continuing to follow the government guidance. This will be reflected in our risk assessment and our expectation is that all our families will support us in this. Following this guidance is essential if we are all to play our part in protecting the health and well-being of all members of our school community. ‘Living with Covid’ does not mean that it is now acceptable for children or staff to be in school if they have tested positive. Although the rules around self-isolation are no longer statutory, the guidance from the government is clear that anyone who tests positive should stay at home and avoid other people for 5 days if you are an adult or for under 18’s 3 days.
We thank you for your continuing care and support.
Online Safety Resources and support for parents and children
- Childline – www.childline.org.uk
- UK Safer Internet Centre to report and remove harmful online content – www.reportharmfulcontent.com
- CEOP (to make a report about online abuse) – www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre
- Internet Matters (for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online) – www.internetmatters.org
- London Grid for Learning (for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online) – www.lgfl.net/online-safety/
- Net-aware (support for parents and carers from the NSPCC) – www.net-aware.org.uk
- Parent info (for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online) – www.parentinfo.org
- Thinkuknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online) – www.thinkyouknow.co.uk
- UK Safer Internet Centre (advice for parents and carers) – https://www.saferinternet.org.uk/advice-centre/parents-and-carers
Virtual school tour
At Syresham Primary School we all work closely together, to share the care and education of your children at this very special time of their lives.
We encourage our children to become independent and to strive to achieve their full potential. This quality leads to greater self-motivation and self-discipline. The children are provided with many opportunities to make good relationships with other children and adults, both in the school and in the community.
Please download a copy of the newsletter mailed to parents on Friday 1st December 2023
Discover Our Nursery
The nursery has high staff to child ratios and is managed by the Headteacher and Early Years Co-ordinator providing continuity for children as they move into the main school reception class.